Want to find the perfect Christmas gift and fight human trafficking? Come to our Christmas Market this Friday and Saturday!
15% of your purchases goes to Free the Captives and our teenaged trafficking survivors! Invite your friends, family, and coworkers and get all your Christmas shopping done in one weekend!
When: Friday (1:00pm – 8:00pm) and Saturday (10:00am – 4:00pm)
Where: Crosspoint Church, 4601 Bellaire Blvd, Bellaire, TX 77401
Check out just a few of our delightful vendors!
- Free the Captives’ Soy Candles made by our Teen Trafficking Survivors
- Bake Sale
- A 2nd Cup
- Cotton & Paisley LLC – Children’s Clothing
- Hello, Grace – Apparel
- Janice Stevenson Jewelry
- Tomfoolery Toys and Books
- LuLaRoe – Apparel
- Mad Hectic Foods
- Noonday Collection with Carol Kee
- Ona Mission – Fair Trade gifts that benefit global artisans
- Pottery by KARN
- Texas Hill Country Olive Oil Company
- Usborne Books
and much, much more! Make your Christmas shopping count!