Then, we want you! Free the Captives is launching a new business venture for our teen trafficking survivors and we need your help! We are looking for college interns who:
- Love fashion and know the latest trends
- Enjoy blogging and getting the word out through Instagram, Snapchat and more
- Want to make a real difference in the lives of teen trafficking victims in Houston
- Has a passion for clothes, purses and shoes
- Enjoy photography, styling, graphics design, web design (optional)
- Love Jesus!
If this is you, apply for our summer internship based in Houston. Work with our teen survivors and help rebuild their lives!
You must have reliable transportation and be willing to accept an unpaid internship. To request an application, please email volunteer@
THIS Saturday: our 7th Annual Human Trafficking Conference, Feb. 25th!
Have you registered? Free the Captives’ annual anti-trafficking conference is next Saturday, Feb. 25, and we want to equip and train nonprofit and ministry leaders as well as anyone in the community who wants to make a difference.
Hear from experts on topics such as:
- “How to Bring Hope and Restoration to Teenaged Trafficking Survivors”
- “How to Effectively Help Adult Women out of Trafficking”
- “How to Engage your Church in the Fight against Human Trafficking: the Perspective of the Missions Pastor”
- “How to Catch a Trafficker”
- “How to Work with Law Enforcement to Combat Human Trafficking: The Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Partnership”
- “How to Write Grants and Maintain Donor Relationships”
- “How Nonprofits can use Social Media to Effectively Get Their Message Across”
- “How to Keep Your Kids Safe from Porn and Traffickers”
Online registration closes soon; you can also buy tickets at the door. Join us at Christ Community Church THIS Saturday, Feb. 25; register today!